News:

Go to HostNed.com
Welcome.  This is a place to get user-to-user support, learn more, and share ideas.  If you can't find your answers here, feel free to ask by creating a new topic or visit the support ticket system at https://my.hostned.com :)  Have fun here!

Main Menu

server wide email account passwords not working

Started by twilitestudios, April 23, 2009, 06:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilitestudios

i have a linux reseller account that was just migrated to cpanel  and NONE of the emails on ALL accounts (30 of them) can receive emails.

password being rejected by incoming mail server.

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under Tools, click E-mail accounts.  The server responded: -ERR Login failed.

i need this fixed asap as all my clients are freaking out and mad!
it is happening to all my accounts/domains on different computers and i have spent hours and hours following fixes etc...  ive tried the secure settings, resetting passwords, deleting email accoutns and recreating, nothing is working!

also...  my cpanel and whm for reseller account are not showing any of my domains or accounts.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!11

Dynaweb

Please open a support ticket for this.  I do not think it is a thing that can be resolved over the forum here.