News:

Go to HostNed.com
Welcome.  This is a place to get user-to-user support, learn more, and share ideas.  If you can't find your answers here, feel free to ask by creating a new topic or visit the support ticket system at https://my.hostned.com :)  Have fun here!

Main Menu

Input on the New Site.

Started by Cyrus, February 14, 2007, 10:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

Hey guys. I have recently taken on the task of creating a home for a Mustang club here in NC. The site is www.fullthrottlestangs.com. I'd like to know what you guys think of it so far and all feedback is welcome. It's in the very early stages so keep that in mind. One thing I'd like to know is if you guys know of any good thumbnail/image gallery code that works better than what I have running currently. Thanks.

zelo

Site looks pretty good. There are some things that I would change around and it needs some really good SEO done to it but otherwise pretty good.

One thing I would share with you is on the rollovers (really cool!) that show the cars, I would have the cars show to the right and not underneath.

Also, what is the space on the top and the junk on the bottom on the main page?

If you need SEO help feel free to contact me.

Cyrus

Quote from: zelo on February 14, 2007, 02:34:47 PM
Site looks pretty good. There are some things that I would change around and it needs some really good SEO done to it but otherwise pretty good.

One thing I would share with you is on the rollovers (really cool!) that show the cars, I would have the cars show to the right and not underneath.

Also, what is the space on the top and the junk on the bottom on the main page?

If you need SEO help feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the input.
What do you mean junk at the bottom of the main page? You mean the space?
And SEO is something I really know little about and I'm sure it needs help there. I would appreciate any help in that arena that you could offer.

Dynaweb

I like the site.  Design is simple and navigation is clear.  Loads well in IE and Firefox.  Font is a bit too small on the home page.  I really like the forum skin, but I would like to see the site's color scheme worked in to the forum a little better.

Cyrus

Quote from: Dynaweb on February 20, 2007, 06:14:50 PM
I like the site. Design is simple and navigation is clear. Loads well in IE and Firefox. Font is a bit too small on the home page. I really like the forum skin, but I would like to see the site's color scheme worked in to the forum a little better.

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. Cluttered navigation is a pet peave of mine thus the smiple design. Actually the forum is not ours...it's a temporary home until we can get vbulletin up and running. Just linking to it for now. Should be in the next week or so. The new forum will be designed to flow with the home site.